An article must contain the following criteria:
- An article must be original, well-written, and adhere to the business topic of the magazine.
- Articles must be in Microsoft Word document (.doc or .docx) or Google Docs formats.
- Use single spacing after punctuation.
- Content must have at least 350 to 500 words.
- Images must be in .jpg or .png format only.;
- The article must be original and has not been published elsewhere. The author grants exclusive rights to MDGA Publishing House in publishing the article.
- Business articles must relate to the Philippines and members of the fraternity and sorority. The target audience is the alumni and residents of the fraternity and sorority, national and global.
- The article should not be an advertorial piece or written to promote the author’s business, his/her client’s business, or written to get a backlink.
- The article should address and satisfy the needs of the target audience.
- Links that have less value to the article will not be allowed. Articles done for SEO and link-building purposes will not be allowed.
- The article must relate to the author’s expertise or experience.
We are always looking for content writers and contributors, please send us your articles.
Article title and author information
- The title must be appropriate and informative.
- Capitalize only the first letter of each word in the title.
- Include author’s name and/or desired pen name.
- Written either in English or Tagalog.
- Must not and cannot use profanity.
- Do not use any language inciting sedition, hate, or pornographic topic.
- Avoid biased or derogatory language.
- Avoid the use of slang words.